We are excited about our studio being OPEN! Our number one concern is safety of our students and our team. With that in mind we have integrated new systems and procedures to ensure cleanliness and promote safety for everyone at the studio. Please read below before visiting the studio:
1. Pre-Registration and payment is required for all classes. We will have various donation options available for payment.
You can register at the link below
2. Face-masks are required for entry to the studio and for all activities except during yoga practice when you are on your mat. In addition to this rule, there will be designated spaces for your mat to ensure proper social distancing. Please do not place your mat down anywhere else in the room except within these markings.
3. BYOE: Bring your own equipment. This includes mats, blocks, bolsters, and blankets.
If you do not have any of this equipment we encourage you to use our affiliate code and purchase through Yoga Warehouse at the link below
4. New Late Policy: We cannot allow anyone in the class after class time has started. Please plan to arrive early to avoid missing class!
5. As always, we strongly recommend frequent hand-washing and sanitizing of all equipment (including your own) to limit transference of any possible contaminants.
We have also installed a UV light in our air vents to help with filtration, and we will be accountable for cleaning before and after each class/event. Thank you for your understanding and compassion as we shift into these new procedures to keep your safety and peace in mind.
We also understand and acknowledge that many of you may not be ready to start attending
in-person classes so we are happy to share that we will continue with an online classes via Youtube. If we reach 1,000 subscribers on YouTube, our teachers will be able to live stream directly from their phones, making it much easier to share content with our students and the world! Stay tuned by subscribing to our YouTube channel and support our work by donating at our online classes tab.
-Anna, Justin, Katie, and the Buck to Basics Staff